[OM] IMG: Green Lake (actual Leica photos!)

Subject: [OM] IMG: Green Lake (actual Leica photos!)
From: Peter Klein <pklein@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2013 16:08:47 -0700
OLympus folks:  I neglected to send this to you yesterday, so you got
Part II before Part I.

These were taken with that German digital rangefinder thingie. This is
the first time I've shot my M8 since my eye surgeries.  I can still
focus it.  So, here's a couple of slices of life from a walk around
Seattle's Green Lake on a fine summer's day.

<http://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/9221845484/>

I've got the old B&W vs. color conundrum on these two. Interesting that
with the color version, I want to have more green lawn with OOF couples
in the background. With the B&W, I cropped close.
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/9221845714/>
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/9231959705/>

You can go full screen (F11) and press "L" or click on the photos to
view them large.

--Peter