Re: [OM] New rolling camera bag

Subject: Re: [OM] New rolling camera bag
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 07:26:57 -0600
Andrew (Lefty) Fildes wrote:

> This is a constant bugbear of mine. In my view, the indicator should be on
> the opposite side to the gear shift - that way you can shift gear and operate
> the indicators simultaneously.

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

And for fine measure: NO!

I had a rental car like this in Ireland one time. A Mitsubishi
something or another. I was constantly running the windshield wipers
every time I wanted to make a turn and turning when trying to run the
windshield wipers. I hated that thing with a passion. The turn signals
should ALWAYS be on the left side. Then when I got back stateside, it
took another week to get myself straightened back out again. It got so
bad that I would just forgo using the turn signals or windshield
wipers altogether.

It's stupid enough that you have to drive on the wrong side of the
road, but PLEASE, let's not change anything else.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx