Re: [OM] Steam trains running this summer

Subject: Re: [OM] Steam trains running this summer
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 09:11:33 -0600
> Schnozz is now living in the US steam train heaven. There are several steam
> train rides in Colorado and northern New Mexico that are well worth a
> special trip, as well as several that are powered by diesels that are also
> worth the ride. I hope he gives one a try.

Yes! There are some really good extrusion trains out here.

Speaking of. This weekend's return train trip was a little
fascinating. I was awake (not that unusual) as it started getting
light out. There is some interesting terrain right around the
Nebraska/Colorado border. Interesting enough that I'm going to
road-trip it that way probably this coming weekend. Obviously not
mountains, but still rather interesting.

AG Schnozz