Re: [OM] NostraSchnozzus

Subject: Re: [OM] NostraSchnozzus
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 18:18:09 +0100 (BST)
Ken,
        Go and take a time out in the corner for a few minutes please  ;-O>
It is the teacher in me coming out.
 I am sure that you realise that the impact the fraud had on the business will
take a long time to work through. Do not forget that we are all in the business
of taking pictures because we enjoy it. No one forces you - or me - to use
Olympus products. I enjoy using Olympus cameras, both film and digital. I find
the OM-D-5 a joy to use compared to the 510. At last a viewfinder I can
use...not perfect but very useable. I still use my Noblex, Fuji 6x45 Wide,
Bronica, various pin hole cameras, Leica's and others that I have omitted.
One thing that that I do not miss is the weight of my modest Canon C sensor
system consisting  of 40D with various lenses. For me a total mistake. Perhaps
not for others.
ENJOYYYYYYY.

Regards
John Duggan,