Re: [OM] New rolling camera bag

Subject: Re: [OM] New rolling camera bag
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 17:34:33 -0500
Large and and complex roundabouts in the US? You must be insane. I'm sure
there are some somewhere, but the grass alongside would be littered with
crashed vehicles. Aside from me and a couple of other guys, nobody in the us
can negotiate even the smallest. People stop where they shouldn't, go where
they shouldn't, hell where I live folks have trouble with four way stops.