Re: [OM] (OM) OT a note for the records

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT a note for the records
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 08:51:19 +1000
I'd be more than happy to donate that 10kg - the usual address?

I had yet another episode of serious back pain recently and  discovered the
ultimate drug. Imagine something that takes away all the pain, helps you sleep,
lose excess weight, elevates mood, makes you think clearly and rapidly, makes
you a bit overactive if anything, helps you sleep shorter but better, increases
confidence, gives you back your sense of humour, improves your social
life...This actually happened. Took 20 years off me in two days flat. I was
facing a days work at a school and worried that I couldn't manage it but by the
time I got there, I was firing so well that they offered me more work on the
spot. I knocked off jobs at home that had been waiting around for years,
including renovating the downstairs toilet completely. Not a fairy tale - this
happened.
But there's Unfortunately, the drug in question is Prednisolone. You tell a
doctor that you want this stuff and they get a rather worried look around the
eyes. List of nasty side effects a mile long. Bugger. I had enough
to...er...abuse it for a month (on 25mg a day I bounce out of bed wanting to
'bite the day'). I'm experimenting with a low dose now and damn I miss it.
Still losing weight though, (10kg so far, coincidentally) which is atypical.
Balancing it with high protein intake and lots of Calcium. Reading up on forums
for people who take regular doses for ailments like Krohn's Disease, it seems
that around 10-20% have a similar extremely positive psychological response.
Off to see a guy today who is suggesting Ketamine instead. A dissociative
hallucinogen? WooHoo!
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com