Re: [OM] New rolling camera bag

Subject: Re: [OM] New rolling camera bag
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 14:54:20 +0100
I am with Andrew on this - BMC cars up to the mid-60s were certainly made
that way, indicator stalk on the RH of the steering wheel (for those which
had a stalk) (if they had indicators!). The change to indicator stalk on the
LH came as vehicle designs standardised across Europe became the norm - so
presumably Philippe for one would also agree with Andrew?

Piers