Re: [OM] IMG: a trip on two wheels through Jutland

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: a trip on two wheels through Jutland
From: DZDub <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 15:11:12 -0500
On Sat, Jul 6, 2013 at 12:12 PM, Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> I have been travelling a lot lately, so I am somewhat behind in processing
> and posting pictures. But the weekend has allowed me to catch up some, and
> so here is a small gallery of pictures taken in my hometown Aarhus on the
> day I arrived there in June, and in Jutland during the four-day bicycle
> trip I did with my friend Lars:
>
> http://www.frozenlight.eu/jutland_june2013/

Enjoyed the photos and I'm glad you made it successfully.  What was the
difference this year over last?

The Great Bike Ride Across Iowa begins in a couple weeks.  The route is not
especially convenient for me this year.  I had expected to ride a couple of
days in it, but it looks more and more as though that will not happen,
sadly.

Joel W.