Re: [OM] New rolling camera bag

Subject: Re: [OM] New rolling camera bag
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 07:55:37 +1000
He's right but, the alternatives are worse. I could have cited a worse example
on the South Circular - a road so uncompromisingly tortured and bizarre that
one can only assume that it's designed to force people off the roads and on to
the almost equally eccentric rail system. Around Wandsworth two city blocks are
a roundabout - a triangular one bisected by another major road. Horribly
confusing. And if you go wrong and wander off north a bit, you can (the horror)
accidentally enter the CONGESTION ZONE (that's a joke, innit?) and cop a £6 -
$10 penalty to help pay for Boris' next bit of nonsense.

But I won't.

Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com