Re: [OM] IMG: Brakes Screeched

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Brakes Screeched
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 19:54:13 -0400
When I first saw the subject line on this message the first thing that
popped into my head was a cartoon that was in (IIRC) New Yorker magazine
many, many years ago.  It showed two snails laying near each other and
on their sides with big cracks in their shells.  Leading up to the scene
were long skid marks.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt