Re: [OM] OT: New grandson

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: New grandson
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 22:42:56 -0400
Yes! Brewer's yeast in the form of good German beers always made me and the
babies happy.  I'm glad I had mine before they decided that was a bad thing.

Tina

On Wednesday, July 10, 2013, Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> They aren't disposable - legally that is.
> Around here it's technically against the law to put them in the regular
waste - I suspect that it still doesn't say 'disposable' on th packaging
but I haven't had cause to check for a while.
> The problem may have been related to breast feeding - the little
blighters get their GI tract inocculated with essential bacteria from both
the milk and the nipple. With early bottle feeding, it takes longer.
> Gawd, how do I know this stuff...from studying kangaroos partly! Now
theres a weird system.
> Some neonatal nurses I married one) are a bit 'Mission from God' and
inflexible in the extreme.
> But the social, environmental and personal consequences of our fear of
natural processes are many and various and to be avoided if possible.
> Brewer's Yeast is also helpful - with the Fenugreek if you wish (but that
always stinks of cheap English curry powder to me)..
> Vegemite is a good yeast source.   :-)))
>
> Andrew Fildes
> afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> www.soultheft.com
> Author/Publisher: The SLR Compendium - http://www.blurb.com/books/3732813
>

> On 11/07/2013, at 2:57 AM, Ken Norton wrote:
>
>> So what if it will ruin her for life,
>> we ain't going through this mess. 16 years later, she doesn't appear
>> to have suffered too much from either disposable diapers or bottle
>> feeding.
>
> --

Tina Manley
http://tina-manley.artistwebsites.com