Re: [OM] For Bob W - the unpronounceable

Subject: Re: [OM] For Bob W - the unpronounceable
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 23:10:56 +0100
Took the words from my mouth, Bob, the pub in Applecross is highly (and
personally) recommended. But to match our 'local' it needs to have at least
200 malts on offer. If that degree of choice is too much, then the nearest
distillery is only about 25 miles away ... as the crow flies. More like 75
miles by road (but no longer any need for a ferry crossing). And it's
Talisker, which can't be bad.

Piers