Re: [OM] (OM) OT Lightroom naming behaviour

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Lightroom naming behaviour
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 18:01:32 +0200
My thoughts too. And furthermore, the beauty of LR is that it does not do
anything to your original files. So if you goofed on the renaming of the files
on import (or any other import setting for that matter), just delete the LR
catalogue and re-run the import with your preferred settings. Your original
files are still there, with the names you originally gave them.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain