[OM] New photos up... finally

Subject: [OM] New photos up... finally
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 00:05:37 -0500
I've been so busy, I forgot to post a PAW for last week until last night....

Anyhow, new photos are up in People:

Our theatre company is producing Shakespeare's "Comedy Of Errors" and we
played opening weekend in the downtown pavilion as a city-sponsored
event.  Three of the last six are from there.  The other three are from
an ice cream shop we stopped at today while we were out driving.

Three of the shots in "Live Life" are also from the shop:

And finally, the thing we were driving, my wife's shiny new Honda CR-Z.

Enjoy.  C&C as always encouraged.

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard