Re: [OM] Any 24mm f3.5 Shift lenses available?

Subject: Re: [OM] Any 24mm f3.5 Shift lenses available?
From: iwert bernakiewicz <iwert.bcz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 12:36:07 +0200
Rob,

Indeed, you have my 35 if it comes from Bob Gries.

Iwert

There are some images taken with the 24 shift recently here:

https://picasaweb.google.com/106526361119565215919/Ocura?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCImWwfXE9-LUZQ&feat=directlink

The 35 shift is the travel lens... most of the images here are with the 35:

https://picasaweb.google.com/zuikooh/StudiereisMadridApril2011?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCJD5gbyGnIisxQE&feat=directlink

https://picasaweb.google.com/zuikooh/RonchampTicinoVenezia?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCKaVmpLzyqLRqQE&feat=directlink