Re: [OM] The Olympus OM4/OM4TI prevents exposures after frame 36

Subject: Re: [OM] The Olympus OM4/OM4TI prevents exposures after frame 36
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 17:47:39 -0400
I used to always get at least 38-39 frames out of a 36.  Good loading
habits get the extra frames. Motor Drive 1 pulls so hard it will just
rip the sprockets when the film "won't go no more", or on self loaded
cassettes just pull the film off the spool.

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
www.zuiko.com  | omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx
Olympus OM Service since 1977