Re: [OM] Hols at the Tour...

Subject: Re: [OM] Hols at the Tour...
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 15:03:05 -0700
Thanks for those, Donald. I haven't seen Corsica since I was in Cal I in
the 1970s. I see they are still having forest fires and using the
amphibious aircraft to fight them just as they were doing when I was there.

Also much enjoyed the safari pics on your site. We were in the Masai Mara,
in Kenya, just last September, and I can't remember a trip I have enjoyed
more. It was fun to see some of the other areas.

---
Scott