Re: [OM] Hols at the Tour...

Subject: Re: [OM] Hols at the Tour...
From: Donald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 23:36:51 +0100
On 20/07/2013 23:03, Scott Gomez wrote:
> Thanks for those, Donald. I haven't seen Corsica since I was in Cal I in
> the 1970s. I see they are still having forest fires and using the
> amphibious aircraft to fight them just as they were doing when I was there.
>
> Also much enjoyed the safari pics on your site. We were in the Masai Mara,
> in Kenya, just last September, and I can't remember a trip I have enjoyed
> more. It was fun to see some of the other areas.
>
> ---
> Scott

The Canadair was interesting to watch, Scott. He was using various
angles of approach to get at the blaze, and he had it pretty much out in
four trips. Another couple of loads made sure.

Calvi is great, the whole island is beautiful. Maybe a bit hot in high
season, but when we were there a few Octobers back it was perfect.

The safari trip was supposed to be a one-off, but plans are being
hatched to do another; maybe Botswana...

Thanks for looking,

D.

PS - what on earth was your autocorrect thinking about? LOL.

--
http://www.skelpitheid.com/index.php