[OM] OM Batts OM Use an OM Beater stuff wanted

Subject: [OM] OM Batts OM Use an OM Beater stuff wanted
From: Mark Kronquist <mak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 21:38:09 -0700
Wow goes to show   I assumed ten thousand people answered

I'll send Bill a strip of the Plexion MS76 replacement cells I acquired from
ebay

They work fine in my OM2SP

For B&W was F and F2 now getting back to OM

For color D2x D200 D300s D3 D3x D800

I will shoot IPNC (www.ipmc.org) {Pinot Soiree) on film with Olympus OM

And I have arranged to use the college lab and will soup the film and have 8 x
10's the next day each day!

Bill has a stack of stuff for me, thanks but I am still searching for beat to
death BUT WORKING OM3,WINDER 2 OR MOTORS and
300 4.5
50 f2
90 f2

THX  Mark inPDX