Re: [OM] What is the split?

Subject: Re: [OM] What is the split?
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 23:40:04 -0500
On 7/22/13 23:22 : , NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:
> So my split on capture is probably 90% film and 10% digital.  What is
> yours?  I'm just curious and wondering if most of the OM gear out there is
> gathering dust.

I got my E-1 in 2006, got the Fuji F70exr about 3 years ago, just got
the E-M5 this past November.  Since I got the E-1, I have shot film with
the OM4t once.  I've been 100% digital since then, and have shot easily
100 times more than I ever did with film.

I offered my OM bodies here and got zero takers, so they're going on the
'bay probably next week to help fund the grip for the E-M5.

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard