Re: [OM] Belgium / The big king switch

Subject: Re: [OM] Belgium / The big king switch
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 12:39:40 -0600
> That's _North_ Carolina. <g>

Which reminds me. There is some grumbling here in Colorado of several
counties wanting to break away because they don't like the fact it
ain't 1952 or something. All 16 residents of those counties are
related to each other, I guess. Anyway, they want to form a new state
called North Colorado. They aren't skiers, either, cuz there are too
many 'ollywood libs on them there hills and, "<spit> we don't hang
around them types."

Me? I can't drive through there fast enough, but they watch out for me
because I'm driving one of those new fangled fur'ner cars made in
communist Germany. (Actually made in Greer, South Carolina, but that
doesn't matter because they couldn't find South Carolina on the map
anyway.

At least I think I'm safe from most of the stupidity on both sides of
the toothful divide in the suburb I live and work in. It gets wierd
down in the Springs and up in Boulder, but between those two extremes
of ignorance there's a lot of people with common sense who are kinda
embarrased to be sharing the air with them.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx