Re: [OM] (OM) OT satellite triangulation and pinpointing of cell-phones

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT satellite triangulation and pinpointing of cell-phones
From: "Ian Manners" <void@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 02:57:37 +0800 (WST)
Hi Brian,

<snip>

> That time has indeed arrived.

Pine gap, nothing new.

I could tell you a few other things as well but as I'm
ex mil, I could get myself into a lot of cold water..

We dont have a mobile, it was hard to get my wife
off her addiction, nothing to do with tracking though,
after all, who cares about a a carer and his ward with
MS so much to bother finding out were they are ?

I was telling everyone about Gov tracking, and all your
data belong to usA in the late 90's and getting the weird
looks from everyone [he must be one of those nutter geeks
we hear about].

I dont mind them doing it, I do mind them lying about it !

Thats governments for you, you expect anything different ?

hey, shouldnt you still be asleep over there !!

Cheers
Ian Manners
Of nowhere in particular.