Re: [OM] (OM) OT satellite triangulation and pinpointing of cell-phones

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT satellite triangulation and pinpointing of cell-phones
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 21:26:57 +0100
It bothers me, Ken.

I've met all manner of d*ckheads in public service (and private) with whom I
would not trust the price of a bag of peas, let alone my personal data or
whereabouts.

It's much the same reasoning that leads me to hate the idea of GMO: there has
been a scientist entrusted with setting the genes to achieve a certain effect,
just like some prat at MS decided that the close box would close only one
window in Word but all the windows in Excel.  This is not an anti-MS rant, just
highlighting the fallibility of people.

And finally, I do not trust the motivation of many in the military, mostly in
the USA . . .

Chris
(yes, I know, they're coming to get me now)