Re: [OM] What is the split?

Subject: Re: [OM] What is the split?
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 11:01:59 -0600
> I'm very pleased for you, Ken.  Some of the snags I recognise (my 320d
> Touring had a slightly rattly panoramic sunroof), but you have loads of
> lovely toys: I would love to have Xenon lights.

Those Xenon lights make a huge difference. I was very pleased with how
they lit up the mountain road. It is interesting when you go into
high-beams the "bubble of light" that is cast ahead. You see it in the
trees, rock faces, etc.

Oh, the rattling of the sunroof went away if I have the back end of
the front pane popped up in the vent position.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx