Re: [OM] What is the split?

Subject: Re: [OM] What is the split?
From: "Goss,Steve" <SGOSS@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 19:54:31 +0000
Hi, Y'all-
My split these days is 100% Digital. I don't think I've shot any film since my
last roll of Kodachrome.

The E-510 (and now E-520) provides good enough results with less work.

I do occasionally use the 200mm f4 or other Zuiko lens, but the rest of the OM
gear is just sitting around. At least I went through and pulled out the
batteries. I'd even be willing to sell off most of my modest hoard.

Thanks,
Steve Goss | MDI System Engineer | Cerner Corporation | Mobile: (816) 885-3259
| Fax: (816) 571-8560 | sgoss@xxxxxxxxxx | www.cerner.com
For latest news and information on DeviceWorks Solutions please visit:
https://www.ucern.com/community/cerner/solution_forums/groups/devices-community