Re: [OM] (OM) OT Update

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Update
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 20:05:34 -0700 (PDT)
Sorry to hear about Maggie, Brian. I think that you have been a little on the
pessimistic side tho...

I say: "Keep nagging"

Best

Boris

On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 8:22 AM, Brian Swale <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: >A
quick note. >I am still reading the digest every day (usually between 11pm and
1am), but >I'm not commenting much. >