[OM] OM Gear FS

Subject: [OM] OM Gear FS
From: "Johnie Stafford" <jms@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 08:17:34 -0500
Absolutely! I would actually prefer to keep them "in the family".

I've got an OM-4T that has been well used, but is in great shape. Most of
the visible wear is on the Film Memo Clip on the back door. The bottom is
clean because I've always had either a motor drive or winder on it since I
bought it. I have all caps except the TTL sync connector cover. No box, but
I've got the original manual. 1-14 Focus Screen (45 degree split prism)
installed. I've also got the original horizontal split prism screen.

An OM-2n Black. Also in good shape. All caps are included. I've got (2)
Shoe-4's that seem to have developed visible cracks since the last time I
used either one of them. I've also got a TTL Autoconnector 4 for the shoe
connector. All caps. 1-14 Focus Screen as well as the original.

An OM-2SP. I've never used this one, it was part of a package deal on eBay
that had a lens I was looking for. It's in rougher shape than any of my
other equipment. The back door has lots of wear. Missing the motor drive
cover and TTL sync connector cover. The leather has begun to peel up just in
front of the ISO dial. Wouldn't necessarily expect anyone to want this one
outright, but I would include it to sweeten a deal for any of the other
bodies.

In addition to the OM-4T and Motor Drive 2 manuals, I've got an OM System
Chart and an OM Zuiko Interchangeable Lenses Group book.

A Motor Drive 2. Works great. Includes the original manual. I've got 3
batteries, (1) Control Pack 1, and (2) Control Pack 2's. My original CP 2
had a battery rebuild. I've got the original battery charger. It's ugly. The
rubber strain relief on the transformer popped out and a friend tried to
open it up and get it back in and left it looking a mess, but it does work.
All of the batteries show wear on the bottom. It WAS on the bottom of a
photojournalist's camera.

(2) Winder 2's. Both are fairly clean and functional.

Zuiko Lenses: (I can't keep up with all of the permutations of lens
versions, so I'll include all of the nose text)
24mm/f2.8 "OLYMPUS OM-SYSTEM ZUIKO MC AUTO-W 1:2.8 f=24mm 193xxx". Includes
original Olympus front and rear caps, metal, screw-type lens hood and
Olympus hard case.

50mm/1.4 "OLYMPUS OM-SYSTEM ZUIKO AUTO-S 50mm 1:1.4 1136xxx Japan". Original
Olympus rear cap. Generic front cap.

50mm/1.8 "OLYMPUS OM-SYSTEM ZUIKO MC AUTO-S 1:1,8 f=50mm Japan". Original
Olympus rear cap. Generic front cap.

Tamron Lenses: All come with Olympus-OM Adaptall-2 adapters.
Tamron SP 35-105mm/f2..8 (65A) with Tamron caps, hard case.

Tamron 135mm/f2.5 MC Close Focus. Generic caps

Tamron SP 35-80mm/f2.8-3.8 MC FC Macro. Tamron caps. Rubber grip on focus
ring is slightly stretched. This was my primary lens for my photojournalism
lifetime.

Tamron SP 60-300mm/f3.8-5.4 MC Macro (23A). Tamron caps.

Tamron SP Teleconverter 2X MC (01F). Tamron front cap, missing rear cap.
Hard case.

Tamron Adaptall-2 adapter  (1) - Olympus-OM and (1) Minolta-MD

Tamron 62mm collapsible rubber lens hood with soft case. (Fits 35-80mm zoom)

Olympus Auto Extension Tube 7 - LNIB.

Prinz Automatic Extension Tubes - 3 Piece set for Olympus OM:  36mm, 20mm,
12mm with box.

Olympus TTL Shoe Cord T0.6m - LNIB.

Bounce Grip 2. This thing is in bad shape. The tilt locking mechanism is
worn out, but electrically functional. Includes TTL cord and (if I can find
it) an M.Grip Cord. I'll throw this in for free to anybody that buys
something else.

I've got a T-32 flash with the calculator panel that I will be willing to
sell after I raise enough to buy the HLD-6 and a flash (Is the FL-LM2 useful
for fill?)

Oh, and that C-8080. I have the camera, manuals and IR shutter remote.

I have no idea what any of these items are worth, but loathe eBay, so I
would probably take any fair offer plus shipping. Let me know if there are
any questions.

Johnie Stafford
McKinney, TX
jms@xxxxxxxxx