Re: [OM] Camera Bracket Holder Hand Grip F Olympus OM D E M5 Ballhead Qu

Subject: Re: [OM] Camera Bracket Holder Hand Grip F Olympus OM D E M5 Ballhead Quick Release Plate | eBay
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 13:51:59 +0100 (BST)
Chuck/Ian,
                 Just to avoid confusion, the random grooves on the inside of
the finger grip look like marks left by a linisher. They do not show when the
grip is mounted - but as I said I am picky!! There is plenty of clearance
between the grip and body of the OM-D-5.
 When I mentioned adding a thin piece of rubber I meant between the base of the
OM-D and the handgrip at the screw attachment area to provide extra protection
from marking.

Regards
John Duggan,
Wales, UK