Re: [OM] (OM) OT Update

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Update
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 14:23:47 +0100
I could hear that cheer, Chuck!  Thanks for your advice/persuasion over the
years.

I'm not doing the 5:2 to lose weight, really.  I was persuaded by the author of
The Fast Diet (Dr Moseley) that a bit of faux starvation is good for the body.
I'll stick at 79-80kg now that I've got there: any lighter and I'll look way
too old . . .  Exercise is good, too.  And if I miss the gym at work, I'll just
do a bit of High-intensity Circuit Training at home: I'm happy to be persuaded
that 7mins of puffing around the room will do the same for me as 40 mins in the
gym :-)

Chris