Re: [OM] Possibly stupid Olympus question

Subject: Re: [OM] Possibly stupid Olympus question
From: "Sawyer, Edward" <Ed.Sawyer@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 14:30:37 +0000
There's at least one fast one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC33J-zMR78

There is a subset of BMWCCA types that are into the clean-car contests
(concours events) but there's as many or more that are into the
get-the-car-dirty-and-flog-it track events.

There's also BMWCCA club racing, which is real racing (albeit with
somewhat uptight rules about trading paint, vs. say, SCCA)

I used to autox, but grew out of that once I started track events. Autox
is amusing and fun, but way too little track time vs. time spent standing
around.