Re: [OM] Camera Bracket Holder Hand Grip F Olympus OM D E M5 Ballhead Qu

Subject: Re: [OM] Camera Bracket Holder Hand Grip F Olympus OM D E M5 Ballhead Quick Release Plate | eBay
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 14:24:33 -0400
I apparently didn't express myself very well.  I did understand where
the battery access hole is.  What I didn't understand was that
vertically standing (closed) rectangle opposite the battery opening and
hand grip.  But I can see now that that's for portrait orientation.  It
does seem to be an overall better thought out design but it's not enough
to convince me to change from what I just bought.  My tripod head will
handle the vertical as needed and what I have is a bit smaller and
lighter.  This one *might* have some difficulty fitting into my Ape Case
ACPRO 625 that I linked to yesterday.

Chuck Norcutt