[OM] Anybody need a deep rear lens cap for their macro lenses?

Subject: [OM] Anybody need a deep rear lens cap for their macro lenses?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 12:20:39 -0400 (EDT)
If you need one, you need one,  I don't have an extra, however a  couple of
extension tubes attached to a normal rear cap works just fine.  I  do have
both 7 and 14 mm Zuiko manual tubes which when mated with your rear cap
will do the deal.  I will package and mail them to you for a total of $10  in
the USA.  If missing a cap or want some manual extension tubes, contact  me
off list.  For those who are good with math, you know that once  packaged,
taken to the post office in my gas hog SUV and postage is paid, this  is a net
loss to me.  These tubes need to be living where they will get  used.  Bill
Barber