[OM] OM Zuikos FS - 28/2 and 24/2.8 in hard cases with metal hoods

Subject: [OM] OM Zuikos FS - 28/2 and 24/2.8 in hard cases with metal hoods
From: Brian Gray <bsg017@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 22:59:33 +0100
   Hi all,
   As my OM2SP is wearing out and barely usable as reported previously, it
   is time to continue selling my favourite OM Zuikos which I do not
   anticipate using with my OMD-EM5.
   Before offering them in another place, I would like to offer other list
   members a chance to buy the two lenses marked as:
   OLYMPUS OM SYSTEM ZUIKO MC AUTO-W  1:2 f=28mm 1107**, along with Hoya
   49mm SKYLIGHT(1B) filter, metal hood and Olympus front and rear caps in
   Olympus hard case marked OLYMPUS OM 28mm.
           The hard case is fully functional but looks battered, while
   everything else is in very good condition with no known problems.
   OLYMPUS OM-SYSTEM ZUIKO AUTO-W 24mm 1:2.8 2074**, along with metal hood
   and Olympus front and rear caps in Olympus hard case marked OLYMPUS OM
   24mm F2.8.
   Everything is in very good condition with no known problems including
   the case except that the 'OM' foil on the case has one corner starting
   to tear off.
   I find it difficult to set appropriate prices, but since hard cases and
   hoods are included, I suggest a price of UKP150 plus p&p within or from
   the UK for each lens.  Contact me off list if you are interested but
   regard the prices as unreasonable, or require further information.
   Brian Gray