Re: [OM] IMG: For Rent

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: For Rent
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 08:09:00 -0400
I've never experienced moiré in any of my photos in either camera that I
can recall.  I'd never even thought about how to fix it.  A quick check
of PhotoShop's help file told me the fix is one of the options under the
adjusment brush in ACR.  Thanks.  Now I know if I ever need it.  I also
see lots of other stuff under ACR's adjusment brush so I'll have to do a
lot more study.

Chuck Norcutt