Re: [OM] (OM) OT Update

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Update
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 12:32:21 -0400
Yes, PAD could be a special case but Dr. Cooke still thought it prudent
to withdraw all his previous advice.  The fact that it's only one paper
is not a surprise as Dr. Cooke is about the only guy around who has
actually done clinical research on L-arginine.  Your other sources have
never published any of their work.  How come?

I've told you what I know.  You may choose to believe whatever you want.

Chuck Norcutt