[OM] Now how in the world did I miss that?

Subject: [OM] Now how in the world did I miss that?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 15:49:36 -0400
Just a day or two ago I was extolling the virtues of my new E-M5 grip.
<http://www.ebay.com/itm/Camera-Bracket-Holder-Hand-Grip-f-Olympus-OM-D-E-M5-Ballhead-Quick-Release-Plate-/261212248838?ssPageName=ADME:L:OC:US:3160>

What I failed to realize is that when the hand grip wraps around the
right end of the body (thus giving a very comfortable grip) is also
covers the SD card slot.  I didn't realize it until a short while ago
when I decided to download some images I took yesterday.  Hmmm.  Where's
the card slot?

If you typically remove the card for downloading as I do you will find
yourself having to remove the grip first.  And, in my case, since I
always leave a tripod QR plate on the camera it must come off first too
since it covers the attaching screw of grip to body.

No problem if I were to use the supplied USB cable for download but
that's not typically the way I do it.  Oh, well.

Chuck Norcutt