Re: [OM] [ OT] Question for our pilots

Subject: Re: [OM] [ OT] Question for our pilots
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 21:07:55 +0100
Umm, every flight, glider or not, involves flying at 250ft, surely. Just
after take-off, and just before landing! There is a flying club within about
3 miles of the location of the incident, used by Cairngorm GLIDING Club
amongst others. So certainly a likely area to find gliders at 250ft. And, as
it happens, the airfield is only a mile away from Feshiebridge Lodge,
location of "The RAF Highland Activities centre"

http://www.feshiebridgelodge.co.uk/

Oops!

And, by the way, gliders are not the only aerial hazard at Feshiebridge.
Look out also for James Bond antics capturing executive jets in midflight.
I'm pretty sure that the relevant sequence in Skyfall was filmed over Glen
Feshie.

Piers