Re: [OM] (OM) OT Update

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Update
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 10:40:09 -0400
I know for sure since I have searched in vain for papers by them on Pub
Med <http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/>  Yes, I have a low regard for
much of professionally published research.  On the other hand, never
having published anything, never submits your work to criticism or rigor
in your work.

And for as many times as I have told you I'm amazed that you continue to
accept the hogwash that the Nobel Prize was awarded for the (implied)
discovery that nitric oxide (and by extension) and supplementation with
L-arginine to increase nitric oxide in the body can reverse arterial
disease.  You continue to ignore that the Nobel Prize was awarded for
the discovery that *nitric oxide (a gas) is a signaling molecule* that
affects the endothelium.  The Nobel Prize was awarded for the discovery
that a *gas* can be a biological signaling molecule.  Period.  No more
than that.  It had nothing to do with its possible efficacy, dietary
supplements or anything else that the current promoters (and sellers) of
L-arginine supplements would have you believe.  Even if that is all true
it had nothing to do with the Nobel Prize.  Believe it.  I've read the
full text of the prize.  Have you?

Chuck Norcutt