Re: [OM] I deserved a good dinner

Subject: Re: [OM] I deserved a good dinner
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 00:05:20 -0500
On 7/30/13 00:01 : , Chris Barker wrote:
> That's very photogenic, Paul.  How about a shot of the sign and the windows,
> a classic "Diner" shot?
>
> Chris
> On 30 Jul 2013, at 05:57, Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=7457

I can try that next time.  They were pretty busy, and a lot of cars were
moving through the lot.  However, the way this particular location is
placed on the lot, it would be really difficult to get that sign and
windows.  There are a bunch of Portillo's around the region - I'll find
one that will lend itself to that shot.

Thanks!

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard