Re: [OM] My first attempt at HDR

Subject: Re: [OM] My first attempt at HDR
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 09:07:24 -0500
On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 7:58 AM, Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> >So I drove out to the old US 30 drag strip tonight, found my spot, set
> >up the tripod and configured the E-M5 to bracket 3 shots 1 stop apart.>
> >http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=7460
> >

>      Wonderful clouds and sky in this.
>
>      We had a US30 Dragway west of York, PA that was also the airport
> runway.  It felt odd flaring for touchdown with grandstands to either side.
>  It an airplane needed to land during an event they would hold the cars and
> you just landed long.  Pretty strange.

Thanks, Chris.  I suppose it's not surprising that there's another US 30
Dragway - what with 30 being a trans-continental highway and all.

Cleveland's Burke Airport used to host Indycar races once a year.  However,
they'd actually shut the airport down for the race weekend
--

Paul Braun  WD9GCO
Music Junkie

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life." -- Harlan Howard