Re: [OM] My first attempt at HDR

Subject: Re: [OM] My first attempt at HDR
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 14:31:11 -0400
Maybe it's The Photographer's Ephemeris (TPE), often mentioned here by
Ken.  In any case TPE is available for most platforms including Windows,
MAC, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Android.  The desktop versions for
Windows and Mac are free.  Get it here:
<http://photoephemeris.com/>

In short you get a Google based map centered on your location and a
table with phase of the moon, sunrise/set, moonrise/set and four lines
drawn over the map indicating the directions of sun/moon/rise/set from
you location.

Your task is to figure out the date using TPE when the sun sets directly
over US 30 at your location.  The interface is a bit unusual but you'll
eventually figure it out.

Chuck Norcutt