Re: [OM] Question for Fujifilm X-E1 Users

Subject: Re: [OM] Question for Fujifilm X-E1 Users
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 15:45:48 -0600
> I am at the 200 actuation limit for return to B&H, and have had only one
> bad experience.  Images 171 to 182 failed to produce usable RAF files.
> I went out again, after changing back to the zoom lens, and all went
> well.  The RAF files in question appeared completely black.  The jpeg
> files were ok.

Hmm. A 1% failure rate. Sounds familiar with other Fujis too. I don't
know without hitting the forums if this is a specific failure in some
cameras or if it is systemic across all of them.

However, that said, I think you've done pretty well with the 99% that
did work. If I was you, I'd just keep it and enjoy.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx