Re: [OM] (OM) OT Vehicles

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Vehicles
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 22:10:03 -0600
>> 2.8l straight-6 should be a 328i not a 318i  !!
> Jez is right. My mistake. :-(     328i  it is.

Which should be about the same basic block as my 3.0. Excellent engines.

Point of entertainment. Going for a walk around the parking lot today
I passed a BMW 3-series that I thought said 390i

Knowing that COULDN'T be right, I stopped, and did a double-take. I
even had to walk right up and get my nose down to the emblem. The
sunlight on it was casting a shadow and the second 3 looked just like
a 9.

Man, could you imagine a 3-series sedan with a NINE-LITER engine in it?

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx