Re: [OM] (Very OT) Rental Car Insurance, UK style

Subject: Re: [OM] (Very OT) Rental Car Insurance, UK style
From: "Walters, Martin" <Martin.Walters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 10:41:54 +0000
Whenever I pick up a car at Heathrow (Budget or Avis usually), the insurance is
not included.  Always found that strange as it is in North America.  There are
usually several options presented at that time, not just the two Nathan
mentions.

To Andrew's point about licences, I also have a valid UK licence, but my
Canadian one has been accepted without a problem (or extra cost). Now that I
know first hand how AMEX card insurance works, I'll not be getting any of the
extras.

Martin