Re: [OM] Publication rights question

Subject: Re: [OM] Publication rights question
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 09:17:59 -0500
On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 9:10 AM, Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> What I would do is put together a feature piece with a dozen EXCELLENT
> images and a 500 word article. Shop it around to the various mags.
> They'll still top out for the entire thing at maybe $1500.
>
> Unfortunately, there's not much left to see there - the old concession
stand in the weeds and trees and the strip is about it.  The framework for
the grandstands was scrapped out years ago.  And hunting down former
drivers and getting their thoughts is probably more work than it's worth...

Bill is right. Send in low-res or watermarked image with terms of use.
> If they want it, they'll negotiate the deal.

I'll consider that option.
--

Paul Braun  WD9GCO
Music Junkie

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life." -- Harlan Howard