Re: [OM] Mom and the kids

Subject: Re: [OM] Mom and the kids
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2013 12:19:08 -0400
We had two peach trees loaded with peaches and three apple trees full of
apples.  Overnight every piece of fruit disappeared.  It had to be deer but
I haven't seen them.  Normally, our German Shepherd keeps them away but I
guess they came in the middle of the night and she slept through the theft!

Love the photo but not the deer in my garden!

Tina

On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 10:41 PM, <usher99@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> This paddock is for our horse but Bambi et al make use of it as well.
> They are usually brazen and help themselves to our garden but they get
> skittish and
> don't seem to like my cam.   Used Tammy 400/4 with 1.4 TC--no time to
> put a plate on the lens
> but put the cam on a pod--not great stability like that though.
>

> http://www.olyendomike.com/Other/Backyard/13446703_v86SGj#!i=2674101040&k=w4bSSD5&lb=1&s=L
>
> Mike
>

> --

Tina Manley