Re: [OM] [OT] Missing fruit

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Missing fruit
From: <r.burnette@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2013 14:12:37 -0400
Tina:

Unless your fruit trees are very small, deer couldn't reach the higher fruits.
I had a similar incident with a peach tree several years ago. Every peach
disappeared overnight just as they had ripened enough to pick. The tree was
about 15' tall. It was stripped bare. My best guess as to the culprits--the
local squirrel population.

Robert