[OM] u 4/3? Eh? TXP for me soup results sitting in Oregon vineyard shari

Subject: [OM] u 4/3? Eh? TXP for me soup results sitting in Oregon vineyard sharing OM war stories
From: Mark Kronquist <mak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 22:58:49 -0700
and hidden in Solstice trunk two D3s as cover

Shot Domke full of film only completely nogo roll was Kodalith from 1979

Because I have been one of the shooters there for decades I trod a narrow
path...left the 2484 and 2475 unshot...

Will make a huge stack of 5 x 7s and scan them to FB in next week

My FB (Mark Kronquist) open to all and the D3 pix are already posted

Not going to refight lost ancient war but at end of day the OMs were a huge hit
IPNC is spendy (apx $3k for couple for all) photo slaves go free (me) Neck
candy lots but there were a ton of folk who cut their teeth on OM and now have
Nikon D800 etc...I cannot count the number of times someone (60% male 40%
female) would comment on OMs and ask to borrow to wit I would send them with
PXP and an OM1 (or 2SP if the 1's were all wandering)

There are a vast number on late 40 to mid 70 year olds out there with fond OM
memories

Still looking for beat to death but working OM3s. 501.2, 90 Macro 50 f2 Macro,
plus the white lenses  THX  Mark