Re: [OM] (OM) OT Vehicles

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Vehicles
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 20:25:08 +0100
I think that we've had this discussion before, or something similar.  You can
probably damage any car if you mistreat it, but the 2 MGs that I've had, the
Midget and the B roadster, each needed careful treatment.  This was probably
because each was a few years old . . .

A friend had a tuned TR6 whose rear axle he managed to shear with injudicious
clutch/throttle setting — he dropped the clutch at 4,000RPM for a standing
start that was more standing than start.

Chris