Re: [OM] E-M5 baby bag

Subject: Re: [OM] E-M5 baby bag
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2013 22:23:23 -0700
On 8/7/2013 8:05 PM, Johnie Stafford wrote:
> [...]

Nope. I've never 'got' the point of a big, bolt-on hand grip*, or especially
the big battery grips. I got the E-M5 in
part for its small, light qualities, and can't see  a point in making it larger
and heavier - and paying $$ to do so.

I have used a Winder 2 on OMs, but only because I so often forget to wind on.
:-)

I pack the Photorunner with lenses in each end pocket and the E-M5 with lens
attached pointing down into the middle
pocket. It looks like the grip only part of the HLD-6 would probably fit, but
not the whole thing. Depends in part on
how tall the lenses in the ends are. There are other ways to configure the bag.

About the same for the 3rd party grips as for the grip part of the HLD-6, I
suppose.

Got No Grip Moose

A little, stick on foam one is useful for the E-PL3 and E-PM1, as Oly's grip
dance left them with none.